Style Guide Vol. 10
Footurama Stuff Selection
We are back again with one of our most popular feature, Footurama Style Guide. Today is Friday, and we know that you guys tend to look for a style inspiration for the weekends (at least that's what we do).
Once again, we invited one of our good friend who definitely has such a good taste of style. He is widely known as a famous photographer and he's also known as the Creative Director of WhatNot Studio. Some of you must have been quite familiar with him. Yes, he is no other than Mr. Albert Judiyanto a.k.a. Betet.
He gave a little of his time to make a selection for our Style Guide, and for this tenth edition, he picks some stuffs that he likes and we think you will like it too. This would be a great style reference to us all. Start from a pair of White Canvas Sneakers from Superga, which we know that a white sneakers is on our essential list and would be perfect for this hot summer, to a Cargo Trouser fromBeams+, and the Autavia GMT 1970's from Heuer with a navy colored Nato Strap.
Well, here's the complete list of stuffs selected by Mr. Albert Judiyanto a.k.a. Betet :
- A.P.C - Indigo Chinese Jacket
- Anderson's - Belt Leather Calf Textile
- Band of Outsiders - Contrast Button Cotton Shirt
- Beams Plus - Slim fit Cotton Blend Cargo Trousers
- Heuer - Autavia GMT 1970s Watch
- J.Crew - Grey Line Stripe Socks
- Miansai - Bracelet Casing Burgundy
- J.Crew - Leather iPhone 4 Case
- Oliver Peoples - MP2 Filigree Metal & Acetate Sunglasses
- Superga 1705 White Canvas Sneakers
- WTAPS - Belt Loop Key Holder
- WOMVan - Sac Bag